Why a women's bicycle is better.
We are all created uniquely. Our bicycles should be designed for our differences. Many companies simply repaint men's bikes and call them "women's-specific." We choose only the brands, such as Specialized, who design everything about the bicycle distinctly for women. These truly women's-specific features include:
- Frame proportions that are fitted to a woman's physiology.
- Frame material is lighter, making it easier for women to maneuver and lift.
- Handlebars are narrower for narrower shoulders.
- Road handlebars have tighter curves.
- Saddles shapes are defined.
Attention to Detail
Women's bicycles have accessories and parts which are easy to use, more comfortable, and lighter.
- Saddle textures & padding are fine tuned.
- Handlebar grips & bar tape use different textures & rubber types.
- Brake levers are set closer for smaller hands.
- Suspension is softer for lighter riders.